- Over 700 alumni have volunteered for probono engagements since 1986.
- Over 130 alumni have participated in brainstorming projects in the past 2 years.
- We have served over 400 clients in the past 27 years.
- We provide $1.8 million of probono consulting services annually.
- We received the President's Council Award on Service and Civic Participation in 2008.
- We organized the first Nonprofit Board Summit for HBS and Stanford GSB Alumni, partnered with HBS Social Enteprise Initiative, Stanford Alumni Consulting Team, Stanford GSB Center for Social Innovation, Draper Richards Kapland Foundation and LinkedIn with over 300 people in attendance.
- We are the longest running Community Partners project (other programs exist in NYC, Boston, CT, Portland, Los Angeles and London).
- We have enabled our alumni to get involved and to make meaningful contributions in their community in a variety of ways -- through short-term (brainstorming sessions), medium-term (consulting projects), and long-term (board member) commitments.