The HBSA/NC is entering its 39th year as an HBS alumni club, serving over 6,300 HBS graduates in Northern California. The Association is one of the most active and largest of the alumni clubs, connecting alumni to each other along the continuum of work and life in business and social endeavors. Our high standards, ethical behavior, personal integrity, impartiality and our close connection to HBS and its leaders have made us the most innovative of all HBS clubs.
Become a member of one of the largest HBS alumni clubs in the world!
As a member of the club you will have access to a broad array of learning, community and networking opportunities.
Member benefits include:
- Members only access to our website, with member only areas
- Members only events and discounts. We have 100+ events a year and members receive $20+ discount on all events. $75 discount on the annual Entrepreneurial Company of the Year and Business Leader dinners.
- Members only local HBS Community Partners opportunities to volunteer on projects working with Bay Area community and non-profit organizations
- Members only opportunities for executive positions with the club
- Members only access to HBS conference calls and web conferences
- Members only access to event podcasts HBS Faculty presentations
And most importantly, the privilege that most people would love to have, to mix with the most exciting and inspiring business alumni group in the world.