Thank you for visiting the website of the Harvard Business School Association of Northern California (HBSA/NC). The HBSA/NC is one of the oldest and most active of all HBS alumni associations and with more than 1200+ active, dues-paying members, it also one of the largest.
The HBSA/NC allows members to stay in contact with fellow alumni, further their professional training, and participate in community partners programs.
Activities of the HBSA/NC include:
- Over 75 Professional Development events serving over 2,500 attendees
- Signature Entrepreneur of the Year and Business Leader dinners
- Career development and enrichment activities
- Over 20 Successful Community Partners Projects annually
- Community Partners fellowship donations to support attendance
at HBS Executive Education for Non-Profits
If you are currently a HBSA/NC member, we encourage you to explore our website and read the monthly newsletter to find more ways to participate. If you are not yet a member, visit the membership page to learn about joining.
Also See: Membership Benefits and Get Involved